Question

How to enable the Week field in Employee time card?

• 1 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello all,

I have been trying to select the week field. When I checked in Production, the system allows me to select a particular value under the week field but it is not allowing me in the Sandbox. What can I do?

From Sandbox
From Live

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

On Time Cards, once the first week is chosen for an employee, the system automatically moves the week ahead for a new time card record and you are no longer allowed to choose a week.

NOTE: If you have seasonal employees that will “miss” weeks, there is a feature on the Employee screen menu to create a batch of time cards at one time.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hallo

We also have this issue where the field service people have logged time for this week but historic time has not been captured. Did you find a workaround? Is it possible to explore import scenario for previous weeks time card activities.

Will appreciate your response.

Retha

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved