Skip to main content

Technical Webinars Poll

• 6 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Dear community, 

We are collecting feedback about technical webinars you’d like to see.

Please leave a comment for the webinar you’d like to attend. Also, if you have other ideas for webinars, feel free to suggest.

2 replies

At a hackathon, a lot of teams automated publishing customizations.  I would love to see content teaching the community how to leverage that new functionality.

We can only vote on one topic, but I would like to provide more detail for what I would like to see from Modern UI.  My understanding is that this is not for production until 25r1.  However, this is an excellent time to begin getting familiar.  If this can be covered in a single webinar, that’s great.  However, We might need several sessions or even a dedicated developer training for Modern UI to make the most of the new capabilities that come with it.

• Modern UI Basics - Working with a standard screen and No Code/Low Code custom fields
  • Customization of Standard Screens - Adding controls for custom views, adding custom fields to existing views, etc.
  • Adding/Converting Custom Screens
  • Advanced Manipulations - advanced alteration of rendering the screen - injecting custom iframes, implementing custom scripts, etc.