10 things I wish I knew, when I started Acumatica development - A Community Mentoring session with Yuriy Zaletskyy - April 19, 2023 - Recording

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone,

We’re delighted to announce this Community Mentoring session with @Yuriy Zaletskyy !

10 things I wish I knew, when I started Acumatica development

• Convention over configuration

• Debugging of Acumatica source code tricks, which weren’t shared yet at Acumatica dev cons

• Debugging of Acumatica web API requests details

• And more!

Community Mentoring sessions are approximately 30 minutes and limited to small groups (6-10) of members with one of our power users who is an expert on a topic. If this session is one you feel will help you in your development journey with Acumatica, please let us know in the comments below. We’ll be selecting from those who respond to attend on April 19, 2023 at 12:00PM ET.

Yuriy Zaletskyy, Founder, CTO, AcuPower LTD

Check out Yuriy’s Blog HERE

25 replies

Badge +11

I’d love to attend

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m interested in attending

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I’m interested !!

I am very interested in attending!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Yes please!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Interested. How we can register? Just write in comment?

Userlevel 7
Badge

@aaghaei  - Yup a comment is all you need. Meeting invitations will go out to those who are interested soon 😀

Userlevel 4
Badge

Is this something that could be recorded and watched later? Our Acumatica developer won’t be able to be there but would love to hear from Yuiry’s expertise.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Please add me to the list.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Freeman Helmuth - yes we will be recording an posting to the community after. The plan is to record these and begin to build a community resource library with these and other content.

I’d love to attend as well please. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge

OK, we can take just two more😀 After that others will be on standby. If someone can't make it, the next member on standby gets an invite. 

Badge +1

I'm interested too!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Would like to attend.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone - We have reached the maximum number for this event. The below members should expect an invitation early this week. Others are welcome to comment they would like to participate, and if someone drops out we’ll pick in the order posted. We will be recording the session and posting that to the community. Thank you everyone!

Attendees:

@cmoreland , @Naveen Boga , @Ahmed , @darylbowman , @aaghaei , @rosenjon , @ltussing03 , @DavidEichner , @kevint30 , @PGussSynergyResouces 

FYI - @Yuriy Zaletskyy 

Badge +11

@Chris Hackett - Is this event going to be rescheduled?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @darylbowman - No this event is still on for April 19 at 12pm ET. I don’t show that you accepted the MS Team invite.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I’m interested in attending.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @mbridges00 - You’re first on the standby list. If one of the above members decline, I’ll add you😀

Badge +11

@Chris Hackett - The event was cancelled on my calendar. It looks like the original email still has the Teams links, so I can probably still get in. I’m planning on it.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’d like to attend.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @khalmehcgc and @mbridges00 - I think we have room for you. I am going to forward the invite to you 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you @Yuriy Zaletskyy for sharing your expertise with the group today and to everyone who participated! Below is the recording for those who couldn’t be on the session and a refresher for those who were.

10 things I wish I knew when I started Acumatica development - A Community Mentoring session with Yuriy Zaletskyy - April 19, 2023

I would like to attend.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @stevejames this session has already taken place. Here's the link to the recording post: 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved