Solved

Wrong Amount Shipped by Mistake

• 10 January 2024
  • 7 replies

We’ve processed a shipment for the full line quantity but needed to only ship a partial.  The shipment is now in Confirmed status.  No invoice has been created as yet.  

We tried the Correct Shipment link under the ellipses but get an error “The line cannot be deleted because it is linked to a purchase order.” (even though it is not linked to any purchase orders).  

How do we correct it?  Thank you in advance

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 10 January 2024, 20:27

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@ChrisRife - please log a support case - this is an issue that has been reported. They should be able to guide you. 

Thank you for the reply.  We are in week 2 of a brand new migration to Acumatica.  I’m not sure where to go to log a support case.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@ChrisRife - oh no :) ok - you should reach out to your partner and they can help. I see your partner listed in my records - would you like for me to let them know you need help? 

My partner submitted a support case for me a short while ago.  Thank you for the replies!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Debbie Baldwin  - already on it and working. Appreciate the assistance and quick response!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Were you able to solve this without upgrading?

We upgraded yesterday to 2023 R2 V6 which still has this issue. (This is the version we did our testing on so we didn’t want to change that)

I want to be able to test a newer version for other issues before upgrading so I’m looking for a short term solution without having to upgrade.

Acumatica support told me there was not workaround for this.

Thanks,

Userlevel 2
Badge

It required 2023 R2 Update 7 (Build 23.207.0025) to resolve. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved