Solved

Work Calendar Creation

• 21 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is there an “out of the box” user role I can allocate to a user to give then access to be able to create Work Calendars? My user can do this, but I am a System Administrator. At this point I don’t want to create  multiple bespoke user roles until we understand Acumatica more and what we require.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 21 February 2024, 12:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It appears “CS Admin” contains access to Configuration which allows for Work Calendar setup.

Badge +18

Hello,

“Out of the box”, only Support and Admin roles have Access Rights to Work Calendars.

You could select one of the standard roles listed below, such as Financial Manager or another management role, and change the Access Rights for the Role of your choosing to Insert level or higher.

Best practice is to leave standard roles intact and begin with a copy.  I suggest the following steps:

1. Copy the standard role of your choice in Access Rights by Role screen (see below).
  2. Change the new Role created in step 1, in Access Rights by Role, to add at least Insert rights to Configuration → Work Calendar screen.
  3. Assign the new Role to the user who is responsible for Work Calendars.

Note:  I am using a new tenant for testing (not a Demo or Training tenant), in version 2023 R2 Build 23.206.0006 .

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved