Skip to main content

Hello Experts, how to resolve this error.

Obviously the Item has a lot or serial number class assigned. 

Check on the “Production Order Type” the set up regarding “Lot/Serial Number assignment”. This set up is cooied to the production order. 

If it´s “on issue” you need to assign the Lot/Serial number of the Material to the Lot/Serial number of the finished product when you consume the materials on the form “Late assignment”.

Or you change the set up to “never” or “on completion” depending on your needs.

Hello Andreas, still getting the same error message tried with in issue as well as never

Did you specify the lot/serial number in the “Line details”?

Qty is 100 its impossible to generate manually .

@vishalsharma49 Wondering, If SoundCRD is lot/serial tracked and if yes, can you share the Lot/serial class of it? 
I will suggest checking the lot/serial class of the SoundCRD, if SoundCRD is in stock or not, whether production order producing item is lot/serial tracked or not etc. possibly share the screenshot of these as well. 
I will recommend creating a Support ticket.

@vishalsharma49  Issue Method is User- Enterable, so you will have to define the Lot/serial for the SoundCRD in the Line Details. 

@vishalsharma49  Issue Method is User- Enterable, so you will have to define the Lot/serial for the SoundCRD in the Line Details. 

Thanks @PragatiMalviya64 for your assistance but one more concern is that if user needs issue method as user enterable but qty is more in that case its not possible to add it manually so is there any other soln. for defining lot/serial for larger qty when issue method is user enterable .

@vishalsharma49 I don't think so. Unfortunately, you will have to define all the serial numbers manually.
I will recommend to not have the serial class as User Enterable, if you are creating transactions for larger quantities.