Sharing Our GI: BOM Estimator

• 10 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All - 

New to the community here but wanted to share a GI our team put together to see if it would help anyone else. This GI takes in a qty, warehouse, and BOM.

Based on the BOM and quantities it will calculate how much you could make based on each item alone. It will format the line item as green (if enough to make the qty listed on the header) or red (if insufficient to make the qty listed on the header).

Looking to share this and learn more as we are new in the community!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Chris Hackett  Can you make this a Topic so that @salvonashai  can share his GI? It’s a good GI that I think the Community would benefit from.

Also, can you guide him to where he can post more like this?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @salvonashai - Thank you for sharing this tip with the community! I have changed this from an ‘Idea” to a ‘Conversation’ in the manufacturing forum category. We use ‘Ideas” for product enhancement requests that the product teams review. Please do share any tips you have with the community as a conversation in the forum you feel is the best fit. Here’s a link to getting started in the community as a resource. Happy posting!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello, how can I get the GI? Did you share the XML?

Thanks

Guillermo

Userlevel 7
Badge

@salvonashai can you attach/share your GI? It appears it wasn’t attached. Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved