Solved

Replenshment Qty by Plan Type

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m setting up  Min/Max replenishment for stock items and have a question about the ‘Qty on Supply’ value in the calculation.  For this part specifically I have an open PO for 6 units, however it doesn’t look like it’s included in the ‘Qty on Supply’ value, and I cannot check the ‘Included’ box. 

Does anyone know why open purchase orders for this stock item would not be included in the Qty on Supply calculation?  Also, why is this box grayed out?  I have basically all permissions available.

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 2 May 2024, 17:59

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You would have to tick Include Qty on Purchase Orders in the Availability Calculation Rules

If you change this you need to Rebuild Inventory so any existing items are updated

This is controlled by Availability Calculations, specifically you need to check Include Qty. On Purchase Orders if you want it included.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you.  Where do I ‘Rebuild Inventory’?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Sorry meant Recalculate Inventory

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you! That works.

Userlevel 3
Badge

One more question.  Looking at this specific part again - I have six on an open PO.  I’ve added Purchase Orders to the availability calculation rule, recalculated inventory, and ensured this availability rule was assigned to this Item Class, but now it’s showing zero in Qty by plan type for Purchase Orders.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved