Solved

Replenishment Class creating for purchase and sub contract for 1 code

• 1 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I added replenishment to a handful of codes.  When MRP ran this week it is now showing replenishment class for purchase and subcontracting.  My company hasn’t used Acumatica before for replenishment and we are trying to get this implemented.  I checked stock items, item class and Item warehouse details and all 3 of those say replenishment class is purchased.  Is there another place that would need to be changed?  I am not wanting anything to show up for subcontracting replenishment class.

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 1 November 2022, 14:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@mdoerr  - For the items that you don’t want MRP to consider - did you uncheck “MRP Item” on the Manufacturing Tab of the Stock Item?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes.  this is happening with the same part code.  getting 2 lines in mrp one for purchase replenishment class and a line for sub contrat replenishment class. they are both saying the same vendor, qty, leadtime, etc?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@mdoerr - can you take a screenshot of “Detail Inquiry” and post here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The Replenishment Class is just a code… doesn’t drive the replenishment recommendation.  Controlling what MRP considers is done either at the Stock Item level w/ the MRP Item check-box or the Warehouse Location level with the MRP column check-box.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved