Question

Multiple Production Clock Entry, Operations Tab Production Link Not Working

• 12 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m attempting to troubleshoot a problem we’re seeing on a client site running 22.205.0026 where the production order hyperlink on the Operations Tab of the Multiple Production Clock Entry form does not create the pop-up for the order. On the Clock Entries tab, the link will work. More puzzling is that I’ve tried the link on different sites and do not have the problem (one was the same release as mentioned above).

I believe I’ve added the site to my pop up allow list for the browser. I’ve tried different browsers after checking the pop up setting. I’ve made sure all customizations were unpublished and still cannot click that particular hyperlink. I’ve also experimented with production order type settings to see if that has any affect but have not found a setting that has any impact on the link problem.

Has anyone else encountered the issue? I’ve been combing through the known issues list and am not finding a specific topic that explains this problem.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@philr75 - I just tested in my instance and no problem. (I’m not on the same version as you) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Debbie Baldwin what version/build were you testing in? do you think if @philr75 to a later build of the version he is on? i’m leaning towards yes but would love to hear your thoughts!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Debbie Baldwin and @iqraharrison48  I explored two different sites running 22.205.0026, and found one the hyperlink works and the other it does not. I’ve also checked newer versions than this build and so far they are working. I could consider putting in a release upgrade for them but was curious to see if anyone else had experienced the problem before. I’ve got 22.208.0012 on a dev site that the hyperlink works, for instance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@philr75 that’s so strange that it works in one site and not the other given they are the same version/build.  could you try resetting the cache (found under apply updates) and restarting the site.  if that doesn’t work, you could put in a support ticket to see if support is able to help 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@iqraharrison48  I’ll give that a try as well (reset the cache) and also my browser. It is odd, and I’m still searching to see if I can find an explanation for the differences. Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @philr75 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved