Import scenario for product configurator

• 28 December 2020
  • 10 replies

Does anybody have an import scenario for the product configurator?

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @jmorris30 

I'm hoping that you are using Product Configurator V2 version.

Are looking for only configurable products import scenario? Or all type of products?

I am working on version 2020 r2 so I assume it is v2.

I am looking to import configurable items and I currently have an import scenario for normal BOM’s if that is what you are referring to?

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @jmorris30 ,

I have attached​ configurable products imports scenarios (parent and child items). Hope this helps!!

​​​​​​

Naveen

Thank you so much!!!!  I will test it out soon.

Naveen,

Thank you for sharing the import scenrio.  We will test it and provide feedback.

Mark

Userlevel 2
Badge

the zip file seems to be for the Kensium product configurator and not the Manufacturing Product Configurator. I have some that may work but we need to discuss your specific use of the configurator because of the complexity of the configuration maintenance form; e.g. are you using attributes.  You can enter a support case and it will get to me more than likely.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@jmorris30 could you please update us with your findings?

@dennisgodsill36  I am also looking for import scenarios for the manufacturing module - production orders (maintenance & detail) , product configurator - not the Kensium add-on

Userlevel 2
Badge

We would need to have a meeting to discuss the specific requirements.  Production orders are simple; production details can work if you don’t have bills of material for the item you want to make. 

I have import scenarios that might work for product configurator but there are complications related to how the rules are defined and if attributes are being used to select options.

Please enter an implementation support case if you want to review this.  We generally do not bill for a meeting to discuss requirements.

@dennisgodsill36   Dennis - an implementation assist support case has been entered  (#178004)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved