Solved

How to add "Approval Process" for Bill of Material Screen ID(AM208000)

• 17 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

Please let me know, how to add “Approval Process” on Bill of Material screen.

I tried to follow the below link, but it is for customized screen.

https://www.acumatica.com/blog/implementing-approval-process-on-custom-screens/

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52210880/adding-standard-approvals-to-custom-acumatica-erp-module

Appreciate your help, thanks in advance

Regards,

Ramya

icon

Best answer by Laura02 20 September 2022, 12:04

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello, Many people request approvals for screens that aren’t currently included in the standard approval process that comes with Acumatica.  Please Vote Up the idea and post your approval needs in this thread, as a start:

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @laura01 ,

Currently, is there any possibilities to customize the Approval Process?

If so, Please let me know the procedure.

Regards,

Ramya

Badge +18

Hello, I suppose you can customize just about anything with enough resources.  I’m not a developer and someone else will need to come along and add those instructions.  Good luck!

Badge +18

Hello,

Were you able to find an answer?  Your Partner will be able to coordinate customizations & /development resources for you, if you need help.

If you search this Community for Approvals, you may find examples of code, alternate ideas that will work for you.  I found a few related posts for you to consider.

Good luck!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @laura01 ,

I tried using Workflow and Business events. It is working.

Regards,

Ramya

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved