Solved

Find Parent Lot/Serial #

• 6 March 2024
  • 4 replies

We frequently create and consume Serial # tracked items into other production orders. I have looked around and can’t find any way to find out if an Serial # has been consumed into another Parent Serial #. I figured out how to see if an order has a consumed Serial # with the Lot/Serial Hierarchy report but I need to go the other way. Ideally a GI of Serial #s and there matching Parent Serial # if applicable.

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 6 March 2024, 16:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I think the As-Built Configuration screen might provide that information.

Enter the serial and it should find the production order on which it was used as well as the parent

You can play around with the levels to display setting as well

I think the As-Built Configuration screen might provide that information.

Enter the serial and it should find the production order on which it was used as well as the parent

You can play around with the levels to display setting as well

Darn, not quite. See the attached screenshots. The one with the Parent # I got to from Lot/Serial History and drilling down to the Materials Transaction.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What about the Material Transaction Details Inquiry?

What about the Material Transaction Details Inquiry?

Yes! That is perfect. Thank you so much

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved