Solved

Details of average costs

• 7 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Is it possible to see a breakdown of total average cost of production into average labor/average material/average overhead and average outside service costs respectively. Is there already a way to do this, is there is sufficient data available to break this out with a custom report or would I need to have a customization to get to this level of traceability? 

icon

Best answer by etrojan73 7 February 2022, 21:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

All the costs are capture and broken out on the production order - but i do not know of a standard report that will calculate total averages - you would need to write a custom report or inquiry.

Userlevel 5
Badge

I have the same question for my clients as well. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@iancook36 you can query the database to create a new report. All the fields you are looking for should reside in the database table, AMPRODTOTAL. You will also need to determine your grouping for the report ( ie work center, group by month etc.) Also, creating a parameter would be nice so you can narrow it down by current year or month. Once that is setup you can add an aggregate function to average the labor, material, overhead and outside services for each line. In addition, you can turn that generic inquiry into a pivot table to compare the avg production costs by week, month, year.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved