Solved

Create Purchase Order dialog box in MRP Display showing irrelevant inventory items

• 9 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

hi, have anyone face similar issue before? This issue happens randomly. The selected item in MRP Display is different from the create dialog box. If the planner have to process many items, it can easily lead to mistakes.

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 9 August 2022, 15:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What do you mean by the selected item?  The item w/ the selected check-box marked - or the highlighted row.  Please clarify.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @angierowley75  and @jechang 

It appears to be that what ever line is highlighted regardless of the check box, it is only showing the items on the highlighted line. I tested this in my local and I get the same results as @jechang. @angierowley75  Is this a possible bug? It seems that it should be showing the inventory ID’s for the checked box lines and not the highlighted ones. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You are correct - the selected lines (not highlighted) lines should populating the grid in the pop-up window.

I would recommend you contact support - please make sure you provide them your Build #.  I have a very recent build and was not able to duplicate your issue.  It is feasible the issues has already been resolved w/ in update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

You are correct - the selected lines (not highlighted) lines should populating the grid in the pop-up window.

I would recommend you contact support - please make sure you provide them your Build #.  I have a very recent build and was not able to duplicate your issue.  It is feasible the issues has already been resolved w/ in update.

@jechang  I am on build 22.108.0024 if that helps you. You could look at release notes after that build or as @angierowley75  suggested, put in a support ticket with your partner or directly with Acumatica. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

hi @angierowley75 and @kbeatty21 , thanks for sharing. I’ll check with my partner support. btw, my version is 2021 R2 Build 21.208.0032.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved