Skip to main content

For exmaple,

Vendor Lead Time as 100 days for Warehouse 1
Vendor Lead Time as 200 days for Warehouse 2  etc...

You could do it if you set the Vendor Warehouses up as Locations on the Vendor record. It would make sense as they would have different addresses i presume to the Vendor Address on the PO will be correct as well.

You could do it if you set the Vendor Warehouses up as Locations on the Vendor record. It would make sense as they would have different addresses i presume to the Vendor Address on the PO will be correct as well.

In your response,I guess you are assuming that it’s the vendor with multiple warehouses here?

What if it was the other way around, a scenario where the client is multi-branch and as such has multiple warehouses  across the branches. Obviously, the warehouses are in different geographical locations thus you cannot expect to have the same vendor lead times if the supplier does not have multiple branches/delivery locations/warehouses and the client replenishment is warehouse specific (as supported by acumatica) yet not centralised.

The vendor tab on the inventory item profile does not allow linking  the vendor record to a warehouse in which case you would add a vendor record for each client warehouse and insert additional lead times accordingly.
The replenishment tab of the Item warehouse details too does not allow overriding of the vendor lead time depending on the warehouse selected as the values are defaulted from the vendor location selected.