BOM Export Scenario

• 30 September 2020
  • 8 replies

Does anyone have an export scenario that will export BOM’s so that they can be imported into another tenant

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

which version of Acumatica?

Thank you Dennis… 

2019 R1 with Manufacturing 19.111.0038.53

Userlevel 3
Badge

Please send me an email and I will send you an export scenario.  Dennis.Godsill@acumatica.com

Userlevel 3
Badge

This might work with 2018R2, 2019R2, or 2020R1.

Be careful of the <Save> line at the end of the export scenario - this will write back data to the BOM file.   It is not needed if you are only exporting data.  Test with one or two BOM’s and verify the results.

Userlevel 1

Does anyone have a copy of the export map? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge

it’s attached,  import the xml file to the Import Scenario page.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am attaching the latest 2021R1 export that I used, as the one attached from Dennis has some JAAS tables that are not in Acumatica anymore. I am also uploading the Data Provider Template, as I had a few issues with it myself. I hope this helps. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved