Question

automation schedule condition where 2 fields equal each other

• 11 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, I’m looking to add an automation schedule to close production orders only when Qty to Produce and Qty Completed on the production order match. Would anyone know how I can achieve that in the conditions screen?

Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@mna10 you should create the filters on the process screen then use the create schedule action to create the schedule from the process screen

Userlevel 3
Badge

@dsimmerly thanks but how would I create the filter for the Qty to Produce to equal Qty completed on the Close Production Order Screen? I can only put in Values. I’m not able to put Qty to Produce equals Qty completed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You need to customize the Close Production Order screen to include the Qty Remaining field.  Then the Qty Remaining field would be available to you on the Automated Schedule screen.  Your condition would be where Qty Remaining = 0.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @angierowley75, thanks. Looks like i need to get in touch with Acumatica to add that since this is a project. Thanks for the advice. I didn’t know if they was a way without having them add that field. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

hi @angierowley75 so following up on this and looks like qty remaining = 0 wouldn't be what i want either. here is an example.

the qty completed is more than qty to produce. notice qty remaining is 0 so that's not what i’m looking for. i’m looking to do a condition where qty to produce = qty completed then if it doesn't, the production order doesn't auto close. i’m able to do an If statement on the GI, is there a way to do an If statement on the Close Production screen? i only see conditions but don't see where i can.

do you have any other suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @mna10 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved