Solved

AM Error: The following error occurred when the system tried to copy the BOM: Error: An error occurred during processing of the field Location value MTYP2C Error: Location 'MTYP2C ' cannot be found in the system.

• 25 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello:

We updated to Acumatica 2022 R2, and before i can create a WO without problem.

Now The system shows me next message error:

AM Error: The following error occurred when the system tried to copy the BOM: Error: An error occurred during processing of the field Location value MTYP2C     Error: Location 'MTYP2C    ' cannot be found in the system.

BEST REGARDS

icon

Best answer by victoravila63 2 February 2023, 23:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

This is the message error:

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Please log a ticket with Acumatica support so they can investigate.  This is not expected behavior.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @victoravila63,

I have seen an error like this with the text, “The following error occurred when the system tried to copy the BOM,”, and the root cause was that one of the items on the production order / parent item’s BOM had a BOM that was not Active. So something to try is to check the BOM’s for this order’s parent item and its subassembly items to make sure the BOM’s are all active.

Userlevel 4
Badge

SORRY HANNAH.

You are very Kind.

Sorry but I created a Case and your Consultant Acumatica (Lee), found that the error is to use SUBITEMS.

This complicate me because this customer has worked with it 4 years.

Thank and best regards

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved