Skip to main content
Solved

Allowing orders from ON HOLD customers to enter production

• 19 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello all, 

Currently, sales orders for on hold/credit hold customers can not be entered. Is there way we can push orders through for customers with on hold status.

Often times we would still like to send these orders through to production, as their hold status can usually be resolved by the end of the month. As it stands now, we’re often scrambling at the end of the month to get these orders produced and out the door in the remaining days to hit our end of month numbers.

We will still have a hold on these orders and they would not ship until the hold is lifted; but if we could get them into production, the orders could ship as soon as the customer’s hold status was removed.

I’m sure I can (not easily) develop a customization to handle this, but was wondering if there’s an easier way of accomplishing this. Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

@swartzfeger  - Can you create the production orders manually and link the sales orders after the credit-hold is released?

Userlevel 5
Badge

@swartzfeger  - Can you create the production orders manually and link the sales orders after the credit-hold is released?

James, I think what we’re going to do is use the One-Time customer status, which will still allow us to enter an order… thanks!