Solved

Adding a second Lot number to Production Maintenance

• 21 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi All,

I am pretty sure I am just missing something but does anyone know how I can add a second lot number to Production maintenance? When I add a second line and save, it moves all the qty to the first lot number. 

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 21 August 2023, 18:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What is your quantity to produce on the production order?

You should be able to add a lot / second line and adjust quantities to total the quantity to produce

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

What is your quantity to produce on the production order?

You should be able to add a lot / second line and adjust quantities to total the quantity to produce

Hi @angierowley75 It’s 10. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@kandybeatty49  - this is a known issue that has been fixed. Please log a case with support. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Debbie

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49  - this is a known issue that has been fixed. Please log a case with support. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Debbie

Thanks @Debbie Baldwin! Wil do! 😁

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved