Solved

UDf to display both Vendor & Customer Record

• 25 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,
 I have created a UDF that should display both vendor & customer records. But when I add this UDF under projects screen it only displays the records of the type=Customer not for vendor.

Am I using the incorrect schema object or what. Please guide me. Or is it do I need to add a separate UDF for Customers & separate for Vendors?
Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Harshita 28 October 2023, 07:50

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Harshita,

Try using PX.Objects.CR.BAccount2 as Schema Object. Good Luck.!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Harshita weird. When I use the same attribute on Sales Order screen, it seems to bring all type of business accounts for me:

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Harshita,

Try using PX.Objects.CR.BAccount2 as Schema Object. Good Luck.!

It also displays only Customer records:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Harshita 

Seems to work on project screen as well:

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Harshita

Seems to work on project screen as well:

I am selecting the schema field as AcctCD

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Harshita, Are you using the Admin user to test this? Do you have access to the Vendor screen?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

hello @Vignesh Ponnusamy  & @RohitRattan88 , i checked out in one of the live instances and it is displaying the data as required. Looks there are some issues in the demo instance. It does work on the SO screen in my demo instance but not displaying the same data the the Projects screen.
Thanks a lot for your quick responses.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved