Question

Push Notification Not Triggering on Custom DAC

• 16 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

v2022R2.  We’ve created a custom view and exposed the fields via DAC.  We’ve created a GI on that DAC shows records based on a condition.  We cannot get a push notification to trigger based on that GI.  Nothing shows on our test Webhook.site.

Can a push notification work in this scenario of a custom view, DAC and GI on the custom DAC?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, @brucewarrell96  It will work with the Custom DACs as well. I worked on Custom DACs along with Push Notification for many projects.

I don’t see any issues.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I don’t think the push notification will trigger since it based on a view where fields in the underlying database are not changing.  The view results change but triggers will only work on tables.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m going to try to use a business event instead and schedule that.  When I attempt to create schedule and save it, I get GraphName cannot be empty.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved