Solved

ODATA - POwerBI / Excel

• 8 March 2022
  • 1 reply

I’m trying to connect ODATA to excel as well to PowerBi.

I’ve followed some YouTube videos but keep coming up with issues.  Has anyone had success with these connections? I feel it would be really beneficial for reporting and the excel reports I currently have linked with VLookups.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 8 March 2022, 22:11

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jfeinman !

I have seen issues like this in the past and it had to do with the URL which was being used to login via OData. If you have the OdataV4 role enabled for the user you can try with the parameter of $top =200, but otherwise I would recommend to test with keeping the URL as basic as possible, just the base URL, OData, then tenant if applicable.

I can’t remember what we had done to solve this in the past but I feel like it was just using like:

https://testerconstruction.acumatica.com/odata
If there is no tenant than this should work, if there is a tenant then you’ll need to specify this after the OData part (case sensitive), but just exclude the specific GI and parameter at the end.

Let me know if this works better

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved