Solved

How to add color to charts on dashboards

• 10 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I have a dashboard that was created and it works. However, it almost runs together. Does anyone know of a way to color code the charts on dashboards?

icon

Best answer by KurtBauer 11 July 2023, 21:15

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kandybeatty49 are you trying to add a color for the titles? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49 are you trying to add a color for the titles? 

Yes, to be able to see the different charts. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

It’s not perfect, but you use a blank title for the data table and then add a scorecard KPI widget above where you count the total records in the table below and force in the color.  Below is a quick before and after I mocked up in demo data.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

It’s not perfect, but you use a blank title for the data table and then add a scorecard KPI widget above where you count the total records in the table below and force in the color.  Below is a quick before and after I mocked up in demo data.

@KurtBauer 

Thank you, I will try this! This may be just what I need! I will let you know if that works for my client as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@KurtBauer  That was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved