Solved

How can I set a grid to generate 200 records at a time, and still allow paging through additional records?

• 18 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

In 21R2, I had created a small customization project to handle UI tweaks. One of these was to alter the grids on GL40.40.00 and AR40.20.00 so that they would generate 200 records at a time which could be scrolled through, and the rest could be accessed via paging. I accomplished this with these settings on the grid. 

AdjustPageSize: Manual

AllowPaging: True

PageSize: 200

After upgrading to 23R1, these settings no longer work, and AllowPaging appears to behave like a mutually exclusive switch between paging with auto page size and scrolling with manual page size. 

Is this just the new behavior of these settings? Are scrolling and paging not allowed simultaneously anymore?

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 24 July 2023, 13:45

View original

2 replies

Badge +11

I have successfully accomplished this result by setting AdjustPageSize to ‘None’ and PageSize to ‘20’ (because I can’t find a demo customer with 200 detail records).

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you. That was the ticket!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved