Skip to main content

How can I define the due dates for 1-30 days, 31-60 days, 61-90 days & over 90 days?

I am looking to add due date condition in GI and getting a little confused in dates.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Harshita 

I think GI generates reports by row while the Due Date conditions are by column. You can refer to the Aging Report Designer that has Due Date conditions.

Best Regards,

NNT

Hi @Harshita 

I think GI generates reports by row while the Due Date conditions are by column. You can refer to the Aging Report Designer that has Due Date conditions.

Best Regards,

NNT

Hey @nhatnghetinh , I already went through the AR Aging report, but the conditions applied there looks to be different than the one we shall be applying on GI. So I am now figuring out the conditions to be applied for due buckets. I am basically looking for the simplest conditions. Like if there’s a bucket for 1-30 days so shall in the GI I apply the condition as Due Date < @Today-30 or what?

Hi @Harshita 

I have done Due Date conditions before to create a Stock Aging report but it took a lot of effort because I did it by creating a new DAC using SQL view and creating conditions to get due dates (for example 1-30 days, 31-60 days, 61-90 days & over 90 days)

If you have created a DAC with Due Date conditions, creating a GI is easy.

Best Regards,

NNT