Skip to main content
Solved

Dialog Box to print documents (multiple options)

• 19 August 2024
  • 3 replies

I am trying to set up a dialog box that can contain links to different versions of a Quote/SO print out.

I am open to different variations of how this can be done but this mockup is the rough idea...

Salesperson hits the Print Quote button as usual

A Dialog box opens and has all of the options of the report to choose from which then will populate in a new tab as it does now. Does not have to be a checkbox option - can be dropdown. They will likely know which one option they want to print.

I am also open to avoiding the dialog box at all if there is a way to list all of the versions as links under the printing & emailing header.

Each version has been mapped to the Site Map. I just need them to be able to choose which version they want printed based on their sales scenario. While they could do this from the workspace menu under Printing, I’d prefer them to be able to utilize the Print Quote button from the SO screen.

Any ideas are appreciated! 🙂

Hi @Awillats 

You create Actions in Customization Project. The steps are as shown in the screenshot below. The result is almost as you expect.

Destination Screen: Select the options of each report.

Best Regards,

NNT

I was so close to this, but just didn’t get the configuration correct. Your screenshots helped with the missing puzzle pieces.

Thank you, @nhatnghetinh😀

I have a follow up question -- the print option is there but it is on all Order Types. I want to be able to change it so that way it will show “Print Quote” on the QT order type and not on the SO order type.