Solved

CREATE WORKLOW - HOW TO COPY DETAIL LINE FROM DOCUMENTS TO DOCUMENTS AUTOMATICALLY

• 25 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I create a custom action in REQUESTs Screen - RQ301000 to create a sale orders. But I can’t navigate line details

Do you have any idea about that?

icon

Best answer by dcomerford 27 September 2023, 11:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I dont believe without code what you are doing is possible as you cannot map line level data. Anonther option to do this would be to use a Business Event with an import scenario(s) (one to create the Sales Order and one to then update this number back on to the Request). You could create an action on the Request to action the business event.

I dont believe without code what you are doing is possible as you cannot map line level data. Anonther option to do this would be to use a Business Event with an import scenario(s) (one to create the Sales Order and one to then update this number back on to the Request). You could create an action on the Request to action the business event.

Hi Jr,
I try to do but business event didn’t work with requests that have multible line details.
Please help me take a look at my set up

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Your import scenario is not correct there are a number of errors i can see i.e. fields are in wrong order, key:External does not need to be, missing the Cancel Action after Order type etc.) base it on the Standard Import Sales Orders one and you can add/remove the fields you dont need or mark them inactive. See attached the standard import sales. Once your GI is exporting a line for each line on the Sales Order then it should work.

T

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved