Solved

Auto Release Expense Claim on Final Approval

• 6 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi experts,

Need your advice / solution on how to release Expense Claim automatically on final approval.

because this configuration seems doesn’t exist in the Preferences.

Thank you in advance for your solution.

Regards,

Iko

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 6 February 2024, 19:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @satwikh1 ,

Have you gone through the below link?

How to create approval flow in Expenses Claim | Community (acumatica.com)

Here @BenjaminCrisman provided step by step guide for approval workflow of expense claim.

Hope, it helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge

hi @sagar07 ,

thanks for your information. I don’t have any issues neither approval workflow nor notification for expense claim,  it’s working properly.

What I need  to know is how to release the expense claim automatically when last approver hit the “Approve” button.

Currently, as workaround solution, system sent a notification to claimer to release the expense manually after final approval.

Hope it sharpen my query on it.

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Iko

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@satwikh1 I don’t believe there is a process in the system to automatically release these once approved, at least not that I’m familiar with off the top of my head.

Instead you’ll probably want to create an import scenario to trigger as soon as the document hits ‘Approved’ status, this is what I’ve seen in other deployments.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@BenjaminCrisman, thanks for your information. 

Finally, we use screen Release Expense Claim (EP501000) and make automation schedule to release the approved expense claims in certain looping time. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved