Solved

Acumatica integration with Monday.com anyone?

Hi,

We are looking to integrate Acumatica with Monday.com to pull over some key data from a few places. Projects and DB Tasks. We would like to pull data such as:

-From Projects

• Project ID
  • Project Description 
  • Cost and Revenue Tasks
  • Hours budgets from each Labor cost task
  • Actuals
  • Completion %

-From DB Tasks

-Assignee(s)

Has anyone done something similar? How is it working and or what are you using to generate a resource plan for projects and staff?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Omar Ghazi 15 September 2022, 21:52

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

We have not built this yet, but are considering it. We have experience with Monday.com, Acumatica, and integrations to both. Let me know if you are interested in discussing.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi i’m interested too about this integration.

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge

@tfacemyer we don’t have an integration to monday.com today however, we are taking another look into the area of project scheduling, including project, subtasks, resources, materials, etc.

I would like to dig a bit deeper into how you are using monday.com and understand your use cases. If you’d like to discuss further, please email me (omar.ghazi@acumatica.com) and I can set up a time on our schedules. 

Hi Omar, 

Happy to hear you are taking another look into the area of project scheduling. Is there a timeline for Acumatica to develop Gantt chart scheduler functionality. We currently use Monday.com only for this purpose. If the Gantt chart scheduling and resource allocation could be done in Acumatica, we would drop Monday.com.

Thanks!

Hi! I have the same question. Has there been any updates in the last 6 months?

Userlevel 3
Badge

There is a Smartsheet integration with Acumatica so you may be able to get there in a roundabout way if you could get Monday linked to a Smartsheet. Then you could push the data to Acumatica.. 

Here is a link to the customization:

https://github.com/Acumatica/Acumatica-Smartsheet

Thanks so much! This could work as an interim solution. (The link via link via link type scenario is cumbersome but produces the same result I guess). 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved