Solved

Want to get export using data provider

• 24 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I created a xml data provider to get xml export for the purchase orders.

Then I need to pass purchase order number when getting the export from export from scenario as a parameter.

Is it possible to pass a parameter into export scenario.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 27 March 2023, 06:43

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jeewanishalika20 

Can you please elaborate how exactly the parameter should work? Should data be filtered based on Purchase order number?

See if ‘Source restriction’ helps in your scenario. Here is the documentation link:

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(11))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=3d0580c5-0290-47cd-a457-e04692439302

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @vkumar ,

Yes,

When we go to the get export .We need to able to select/filter purchase order number and then need to get export related selected purchase order number data.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

Can we add in here the parameter field that user can select the value when getting the export.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jeewanishalika20 

I don't see an option to set parameter on Export scenario process. So, one may change the restriction values manually prior to processing export scenario. 

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

Thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved