Solved

updating BOM stock Qty required, only process one line and stops

• 18 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi All, 

I am in the process of updating a material qty required feild for a BOM and it only process one line and then stops . can someone help me to find out how can this be updated in bulk withought me pressing import for each line? 

doesn’t give me more info than below error on the next line 

Thanks in advance 

Ghazal 

icon

Best answer by Ghazalshokrollahi 30 August 2023, 01:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Ghazalshokrollahi 

I have tested below Import scenario and working fine.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 the Import scenario you have tested is the out of box acumatica import scenario and works perfectly fine for importing new BOMs. I don’t have any issues with that. My question and the import scenario I have attached is about updating existing BOMs which only import one line at a time. Acu Imp BOM won’t be useful in my case. 

Thanks for looking in to this. 

Ghazal 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I made it work, but needed to effectively separate it to 2 steps of import. First step is to put it on HOLD, update the Qty and Save, followed by a second step of import that takes it off hold and saves. See screen shot. The first step is to the red line, followed by second step below the red line

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @Ghazalshokrollahi!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved