Solved

The system failed to commit the Document Row - error - Sales Order Upload

• 18 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I got this sales order import error, This is my weekly sales upload, and this is the first time I've gotten this error and I'm not sure how to correct it.

icon

Best answer by jyounes 18 March 2024, 20:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@jyounes 

Hello.

Try unchecking the commit flag for the document type and see if that resolves this issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@jyounes

Hello.

Try unchecking the commit flag for the document type and see if that resolves this issue.

Did not work, this was one of the options I tried as well.

This order Type IN is special, because we do not need need to do the shipping because its done after by our 3rd party, and goes right to invoices.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Looks like there was a previous sales load that had included the same sales.  Typically sales orders are termed but it looks like these customers were upfront and those sales were loaded during last weeks remittance upload.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @jyounes!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved