Solved

SO Invoice Import scenario not calculating discounts

• 23 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a Sales Order Invoice import scenario that does not calculate the discount for items.  I tried adding logic to recalculate the discounts, but get an error.

icon

Best answer by mvolshteyn 4 April 2024, 12:40

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Screen shots of import scenario and trace error

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @donna80 

Could you please elaborate the steps here, How you are applying or updating discount amount? through import scenario?

I directly add the discount percentage using import scenario and able to peform the Import scenario 

Userlevel 1

The discounts are set up using line discounts.  If entered manually, the system calculates the discount based on the discount code, but the import does not.  I have tried to have the import recalculate the discount, but I get errors.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @donna80  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge

I have the same issue. Trying to import items to an invoice/memo that should have a discount code applied. If you type the line manually, the code appears and calculates, if you use an import scenario the code does not appear on the line. Anyone know a solution for this?

Did anyone ever find a resolution for this? I think we are experiencing the same or similar thing on our end, though it seems to only not calculate them when the quantity is 1

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I suggest to check 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved