Solved

Routing number error when exporting payments

• 15 December 2021
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1

When exporting a payment batch an error appears saying

“The bank routing number specified for the vendor is invalid or empty. The number must be at least 8 digits.  Verify the vendor’s payment settings on the Vendors (AP303000) form.”

Is there a way to find out which vendor is the issue?  We’re dealing with a batch of hundreds of payments and don’t have a way to easily narrow it down.  

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 30 December 2021, 23:18

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @jhinton1 Please confirm if you are try to use Export Scenario to export the ACH details?

Userlevel 1

We’re exporting the txt file for upload to the bank from screen Batch Payments screen ID CST.AP.30.50.00.  Using the Export button next to the Actions drop down.

Userlevel 1

Hi @jhinton1 Please confirm if you are try to use Export Scenario to export the ACH details?

quoting just in case replying didnt notify you i responded earlier

Userlevel 1

Still looking for some assistance on this one

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ChandrasekharM - anything further you can offer @jhinton1 ? Thanks and Happy New Year!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @jhinton1 Please send me the screenshot of the ACH Payment Method that you are using shown the below Export Scenario name:

Thanks

CC: @Chris Hackett 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @jhinton1 Will provide a Generic Inquiry to you shortly. You can use this Generic Inquiry to verify the Vendor ACH details, and identify the issue on the Vendor Bank details. Hope that helps for your original query.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Jhinton, Please find the attached Generic Inquiry xml. You can import this file in the “Generic Inquiry”

The “View Inquiry” option will provide the below details for you to identify the issue.

• filter the above Inquiry by “Payment Methodid” for ACH, review the data and identify the issue
  • For your convenience, provide created date and last modified date for the payment details that were created newly
Userlevel 1

thank you!  we’ll try this

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello, I am troubleshooting the same issue and used the attached GI but nothing is showing up that comes from the VendorMethodPaymentDetail DAC.  I checked two other instances and this DAC does not have any data in it.  Is there something else to try?  The vendor payment method matches the payment method in the batch/checks.

Does anyone know off hand how to get that GI to show payment method and details for all locations for a vendor as well?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved