Solved

Purchase Receipt Import Scenario with Add PO

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello community,

I have been working on an import scenario of Purchase Receipts, where I am looking to import the lines using Add PO button → Under the Details tab, but the scenario isn’t working. Can anyone let me know what is it that I am missing here?

Have attached the XML file of the import scenario.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by riglesias 23 April 2024, 21:13

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @Harshita 

Here’s a screenshot from a scenario I created in the past to Add PO you can use as reference.

Hope it helps

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m doing something similar.  Check out this thread: 

Their working import scenario is a little different where you have Add Purchase Order Line → PO Selection. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

hello @riglesias  & @travislawson ,

thank you for your prompt suggestions. i am also looking to override the Receipt Qty in the same import scenario.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @Harshita 

If you need to update a line after you add it, you need to map detail lines below and setup a custom key by using the @@ notation.
In this webinar you can find an example on how to update lined from grid (min 44:56)

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Harshita 

Here’s a screenshot from a scenario I created in the past to Add PO you can use as reference.

Hope it helps

Hello @riglesias ,
Can you kindly share the complete xml file?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@riglesias & @travislawson ,

have figured out the import scenario for single line PO. But when I try to create PO Receipt for multiple lines, it is then creating multiple receipts. How to resolve that? Have attached the XML file too.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Harshita 

Restored the scenario in my demo and I noticed Receipt Nbr field is blank in your Data Provider.
This is a key field and lets the system know which lines should be created for the same receipt. Please try to modify the data provider so the lines that should belong to the same receipt have the same value for Receipt Nbr. Something like this: 

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Harshita 

Restored the scenario in my demo and I noticed Receipt Nbr field is blank in your Data Provider.
This is a key field and lets the system know which lines should be created for the same receipt. Please try to modify the data provider so the lines that should belong to the same receipt have the same value for Receipt Nbr. Something like this: 

Hope this helps.

Hey @riglesias , I already tried this:

And this is the result:

It is taking the Inventory ID of the first row whereas the receipt qty of the second row from the importing data.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @Harshita 

Once you add the PO Lines, if you need to modify the receipt qty, you also need to setup a custom key using the @@ notation for Details tab.
In this case I setup Inventory as custom key to let the system know the line where the qty will be modified. See highlighted lines below.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @Harshita 

Once you add the PO Lines, if you need to modify the receipt qty, you also need to setup a custom key using the @@ notation for Details tab.
In this case I setup Inventory as custom key to let the system know the line where the qty will be modified. See highlighted lines below.

Hope this helps.

Hey @riglesias , thanks a lot for your suggestions. it now worked as expected.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved