Solved

Importing into the Packages Tab on Shipments Screen

• 21 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am currently looking to create an Import Scenario where on the Shipment it would let me select the BOX ID and input the description and under that BOX ID I need to add 2 Items in the Contents of Select Package area.

I created the import for this, both BOX ID’s are PALLET in my case. PALLET (Pallet #1 in this situation) will need to have two inventory Items and PALLET (Pallet #2) will have the additional two items. When I went to run the import it created four lines with BOX ID and 1 item in each package. I know there isn’t an ID to differentiate which items go into which package.

How can I tell the import to put the correct item’s in their package without it creating 4 packages?

Attached is my Import Scenario and Template I am using.

icon

Best answer by nhorvathNAW 26 April 2023, 03:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I was able to figure this out, but needed to include another field from the Packages Line. We utilized the License Number in this case. I made that the Key field in the import scenario. This allowed the packages to import as intended.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @nhorvathNAW !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved