Solved

Import Scenario to update Customers / Mailing Settings / Mailing ID - Email Field

• 13 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello all, thanks for taking the time to read my post.

I am trying to import an email address into the Customers / Mailing Settings / Mailing ID - Email account field using an import scenario.

I have developed an export scenario to try and find the relevant field and have had no luck finding it.

And finally here is my Import Scenario - which I would like to put the new email address into.

Can anybody help out with how I populate the Email above as it does not seem to have this field on the selection.

Any suggestions would be very welcome - so thanks in advance !

Cheers

John

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 13 April 2021, 08:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@JohnG 

I just created an import scenario to update the Email Account in Mailings under the Mail Settings tab in the Customers screen.

Created import scenario is working as expected. Please find the screenshots for reference.

Hope this solves your problem!

Hi Naveen B,

thank you so much for what you have done - I really do appreciate your time.

With your awesome help, I have worked out my problem. I did not have an entry in the Data Provider for the NotificationSourceID (which was blank in my data). I have included a copy of this below to help anybody else.

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it.

Cheers

JohnG

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@JohnG Wonderful...Thanks for sharing the update :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved