Skip to main content

I am looking for an import scenario that will reverse payment applications on AR Invoices, I have tried several times but unsuccessfully.

Thanks

Hi @jmorris30  Can you please share the XML format of your import scenario? 

Naveen

Here you go, when I run it the error keeps saying the release button is disabled.

Many thanks

Hi @jmorris30  I have created a new import scenario to perform the Reverse Application and verified it is working great.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks so much and I will give it a try.

Naveen

I tried your import and it worked once but I ran into an issue.  The next time I tried it I got an error that the period was incorrect.  The application I was trying to reverse had a payment date of 2/22/22 and therefore when reversing the payment it defaults to the wrong period 02-2022.  So I need to change the period to 05-2022 which in my case is the open period.  Unfortunately I can’t get my period to work no matter how I enter it.

Can I ask you to look at this also and suggest something. I have attached the new import and here is a screenshot of it.  Thanks again for your help, very much appreciate it.

@jmorris30  It seems this is not an import scenario issue, have you tried to reversing the application manually at screen level for that particular payment?

Hi @jmorris30 - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!