Solved

Import Scenario to Match existing SO Credit Memos to Existing SO Invoices

• 24 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I faced a scenario where i had to reverse over 4000 invoices using SO Credit Note because there was stock involved. These invoiced had been posted without VAT and Tax authorities requested that they be redone. I managed to use import scenarios to reverse and repost the invoices.

I am now facing challenge with constructing an import scenario to apply the invoices to the credit memos. 

Any help welcome

icon

Best answer by Laura02 25 March 2024, 10:44

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello, 

I recommend exporting the list of Invoices and the list of related credit memos, side-by-side in Excel. Sort the invoices by customer id, date, amount. Sort the credits by customer id, date, amount. Your goal is to line up each invoice with its related credit memo on the same line.

All invoices and memos have been released to AR, correct? If not, please release and post.

Then Import to AR Payments and Applications screen, with the Credit Memos at the top of the screen and the related invoices on the ‘Documents to Apply’ tab. Importing application of Credit Memos to Invoices is just like importing application of Payments to Invoices.

Laura

Badge +18

Hello,

Acumatica provides an Import Scenario for importing AR Payments with Applications. Please compare to Acumatica’s  File attachment, to see how to organize your invoice/credit memo list in Excel.  Then use Acumatica’s Import scenario to import your credit memo applications.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved