Solved

Import scenario to create production orders on project screen (PM301000)

• 19 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Does anyone have a working import scenario to create production orders on the “Production Orders” tab of the Projects screen?  The thought is to use a generic inquiry as the data provider that populates the project code, task, inventory id and quantity.

This is what have so far, but receiving the error message “Cannot generate the next number for the  sequence.”

This is the screen that we are attempting to automate:

Thanks in advance!

Laura

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 19 July 2023, 23:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I’ve now adjusted this import scenario to use the ‘Create Production Order’ target object.  However I am receiving the error message: Requested value ‘Create’ was not found.  This is in response to the <Dialog Answer>.  The answer ‘OK’ or ‘Yes’ runs without errors however the production order is not created.  

Any help from the gurus would be much appreciated! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I was able to get this working by creating the production orders from the Production Order Maintenance screen and populating the reference to the project and task.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @lauraj46!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved