Solved

Import scenario only updating the first line on the sales order

• 12 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

So we generate sales orders from the portal from customers. When this is triggered the sales order defaults to the main branch JHB. When doing this in acumatica it works fine as it looks at the customer default branch.

We then have a GI which lists those SO’s, and then run an import scenario to change the default branch to the customer default branch. This is triggered with a business event on a schedule.

The problem we have is that only the first line on the SO is changed and the rest of the lines stay the same.

In this case the customer’s default branch is CPT, but only changed the first line

Gi currently

Any suggestion would be great

icon

Best answer by francoisroux96 20 July 2023, 08:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @francoisroux96  in your import scenario there is a mapping related to Line level branch updates, Please review once, I will share the import scenario shortly for your review.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @francoisroux96 

Please find the attached Import scenario to update the branch details at the line level

Badge

Hi @manikantad18 

So I noticed that if I do not use the last line in the import - the remove hold action the import runs through properly, but what could I do so that once the branches are updated that I can unhold the document?

Do you think I should use your import scenario with the inventory id’s and add the remove hold action or would there be another way?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Please try @francoisroux96  and share the results, technically it should work.

See attached import scenario

Badge

So I could not get this to work, for this particular  import scenario, so we have decided to dev it on the portal side to use the default warehouse

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved