Solved

Import Scenario Not Updating Stock items; Indicates Operation Compete/No Error Message

• 22 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

The attached import scenario indicates that the operation is complete.  No errors.  

When I run, the import does not show any errors but it does not update the fields on the sheet.

I am perplexed.  Usually it is an error with the mapping.

Any advice would be greatly appreicated.

Thank you

@Evan G 

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 23 August 2022, 08:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @EvanG  You have used incorrect fields for the mapping in the import scenario and in the mapping, there are so many attributes and it seems other custom fields are used.

I have modified your import scenario by keeping one attribute and verified it and working as expected;

For the remaining attributes, you need to modify them accordingly and verify.

Please find the attached screenshots and import scenario for your reference.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Naveen Boga 

Thank you for review and assistance.

Why didn’t it give me an error?  

I appreciate your support.

Thanks again

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EvanG 

In the Acumatica import scenario sometimes the system will show the records are processed but it will not indicate the errors.

Also sometimes it will not show an exact reason for failed records.

Thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved