Question

Import scenario issue

• 17 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I need to mass update CORVEN the Expiry date from 31/12/2025 to 23/3/2023, but after I have set the import scenario, the first line info change. could someone advise how can I only change the expiry date?

before import

after import

below is the formula of import scenario I set.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @pandachan48 Please share XML download file.

if you would like to update the existing line then you need to follow the below instruction.

@@rep type 

rep type = Rep type ( from the data provider)

and 

@sales rep=

Sales rep= CONVEN ( from the data provider)

See below example of Import, I would like to update the discount percent of an item in sales order use above suggesiton only

https://www.eis.consulting/post/acumatica-import-and-export-scenarios-tips-and-tricks

follow trip : 6

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks

I’m not sure is this one? pls check in attached

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

if you would like to update the existing line then you need to follow the below instruction.

@@rep type 

rep type = Rep type ( from the data provider)

and 

@sales rep=

Sales rep= CONVEN ( from the data provider)

See below example of Import, I would like to update the discount percent of an item in sales order use above suggesiton only

https://www.eis.consulting/post/acumatica-import-and-export-scenarios-tips-and-tricks

follow trip : 6

Thanks

Hi @pandachan48  Currently I dont have this screen access, can you check tip 6 suggestion and work accordingly?

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @manikantad18,

I studied and tried the feature, but still unable to do so.

Let me share with you step by step on my queries:

1. This is the original info. there will be two lines of the commission details. Now, i would like to update the second line - Corven with its expiry date only , change the expiry date will  from 2025 -> 2023, other info need to remain and keep.

1. i tried update the import scenario with the guideline given. 

1. After import, it show the additional line, without update my expiry date directly in the same line. 

Any advise for this scenario?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @pandachan48 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @pandachan48 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hi @manikantad18,

I studied and tried the feature, but still unable to do so.

Let me share with you step by step on my queries:

1. This is the original info. there will be two lines of the commission details. Now, i would like to update the second line - Corven with its expiry date only , change the expiry date will  from 2025 -> 2023, other info need to remain and keep.

1. i tried update the import scenario with the guideline given. 

1. After import, it show the additional line, without update my expiry date directly in the same line. 

Any advise for this scenario?

the issue still there, we cannot solve this problem….

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved