Solved

Import Scenario From SQL. Filter Schema Objects SQL Data Provider

• 24 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Is there a way to filter the schema objects using the SQL connector in a data provider?

While I am only using one table I see reference to all the tables in the import scenario XML 

icon

Best answer by cmoreland 24 February 2022, 21:04

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

When you create the data provider, manually type in the table (or view) name of the object field (and do NOT click FILL SCHEMA OBJECTS) then  you will only see the table you want to use.  Then you can click FILL SCHEMA FIELDS to load the fields from the table.

Userlevel 4
Badge

When you create the data provider, manually type in the table (or view) name of the object field (and do NOT click FILL SCHEMA OBJECTS) then  you will only see the table you want to use.  Then you can click FILL SCHEMA FIELDS to load the fields from the table.

No way to filter it afterwards? I see the you can edit the command under the » menu. I just really dont want to recreate it if I don’t need to

Userlevel 3
Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @cmoreland  I have tried with the Excel Data Provider and modified your mappings and it is working for me. You can check the same for the SQL provider for the same mapping.

Hope this helps!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved