Solved

Import Scenario for Opening/Closing Periods

• 16 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello! We currently have the “centralized period management” option enabled in our environment, however would prefer to have the option to close individually at different times of the month instead. Our problem with this is we have 55 Companies and it would be very time consuming, especially since they will all be closed by the same person. Is there a way to create an import scenario for this instead?

icon

Best answer by ashleyb 7 March 2024, 20:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I feel like I am close, but cannot get it to Process:

Hi there! Did you figure this out? I would be keen to leverage off your work here as we also have 60+ entities that opening/activating periods for is currently cumbersome. 

Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @johnh3 unfortunately when I reached out to Acumatica, I was told this was a bug that would be fixed in 24R1 and that there wasn’t a workaround in the current build. 

Hi @johnh3 unfortunately when I reached out to Acumatica, I was told this was a bug that would be fixed in 24R1 and that there wasn’t a workaround in the current build. 

Thanks heaps @ashleyb!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved