Solved

Import Scenario - External ID's Change - Commerce Connector

• 25 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

I’m trying to change the external ID of  Stock Items in the Commerce Connector via an Import Scenario.  

The Sync History screen is the only place I know where to do this?
I know how to do it one at a time.  Hoping an Import Scenario can be made.
I’ve tried a bunch of different combos for this. I know this one definitely does not work.  I’ve included the Import Scenario as an attachment.

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Nathan

icon

Best answer by nathankeating 28 March 2024, 15:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @nathankeating 

Could you please try this mapping?

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @riglesias 

I need to change the External ID in the commerce connector to match the Product ID in BigCommerce.  This is different from the product SKUs / Inventory ID.  

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge

What error message are you getting?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Update:  I sent this to my VAR who escalated it through all their teams to discover that it is NOT possible to change External ID’s in the commerce connector via an import scenario.  They’ve now reached out to Acumatica to see how this can be solved. I’ll provide another update once I get one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

hI @nathankeating 

I don’t think you can build an import scenario for SYNC HISTORY or PROCESS DATA screens.

Please provide your update once Acumatica updated the case.

Thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved