Solved

Import Scenario - Error 'postclassid' cannot be empty.'

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

When we are trying to upload non stock items using import scenario, error is showing as postclassid' cannot be empty. however this particular field is not empty.

I will attach XML file and Excel file of template for your reference.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 22 March 2023, 05:53

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @kavindusandeepa31  It seems you missed attaching the XML file. Can you please attach here?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga 

Herewith attached.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @kavindusandeepa31 

Please make following change and check if that works. Please note that the mapping of columns should be in same sequence as they reflect on entity entry screen, in this case, non stock item entry screen. 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @kavindusandeepa31 

You can find a working non stock item import scenario on our demo instance as well. I am attaching the xml file here to compare and validate information provided above. 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@kavindusandeepa31 I just verified and found the issue. Please find the updated import scenario below.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Attached for your reference. @kavindusandeepa31 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga & @vkumar 

I have tried both suggestions, now its showing another error as follows,

‘An identifier could not be assigned automatically because no applicable subsequence was found for the current branch and business date in the INVID numbering sequence.’

Kindly help to sort this as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@kavindusandeepa31

I think it seems an issue with the data/configuration. Can you please share the screenshot?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @kavindusandeepa31 

Looks like you have configured to ‘Auto generate’ the Non stock InventoryID. Please check the sequence ID assigned to the ‘Inventory’ segment key. 

Looks like you have Branch specific sequence number set and there is no sequence number set for the logged on branch. If you intend to manually enter the InventoryID for non stock item, you can just disable auto numbering and check.

Regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga & @vkumar 

Our issue has been resloved. We really appreciate your support. Thank You very Much

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@kavindusandeepa31  Awesome. Thanks for sharing the update!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved