Solved

Import Scenario Attributes error

• 6 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello all,

I have been trying to import attributes under Contract Templates screen, but it displays the following error:

The import scenario:

What is it that I am making a mistake in importing?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 8 February 2024, 15:19

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Harry  Please share the import scenario here for us to check.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Harry 

Please use the below attached template.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @manikantad18 ,
Thank you for the prompt suggestion. I ran the scenario, it worked well, but when i ran the complete scenario it didn’t work. It generated the same error. Also, I am not able to import the SLA terms.

@Naveen Boga , below attached is the XML file.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Harry,

Could you please checked the "commit changes" checkbox to the attribute line where you assign a value to the field? Additionally, if it not works, add another field as blank, such as a checkbox field, before save and after the attribute line. I've noticed that sometimes the last field in the Import Scenario does not pull any value while importing.

Regards,
Sagar, Greytrix

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Harry,

Could you please checked the "commit changes" checkbox to the attribute line where you assign a value to the field? Additionally, if it not works, add another field as blank, such as a checkbox field, before save and after the attribute line. I've noticed that sometimes the last field in the Import Scenario does not pull any value while importing.

Regards,
Sagar, Greytrix

Hey @sagar07 , thanks for your suggestion. I did try out the same but doesn’t work. Triggers the same error.

@Naveen Boga 

Userlevel 4
Badge

hey @Naveen Boga & @manikantad18 ,

any suggestions from your end?

Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Harry It appears that we are encountering an issue where we cannot insert attribute records upon creating a new Contract Template. However, once the Contract Template is created, running the import scenario for the attributes enables us to add them successfully. I hope this information is helpful.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved